RISK MANGEMENT ADVIOSRY SERVICES
Businesses are becoming more complex. The regulators are demanding on compliance and the markets are volatile. In this backdrop there is a ever increasing challenge on the senior management to navigate their team and lead them to achieve corporate objectives. Large conglomerates face challenges arising in diversified businesses. The need for an external view or a validation of view on key risks confronting the performance of corporates is felt by both the management as well as the boards of the companies.
Technology is becoming equally if not more complex and disruptions are now becoming more regular than before. Cyber security may threaten the very existence of an entity. Work from home has its own set of challenges impacting process and controls. A review of the efficacy of the control and mitigation mechanism, particularly from an independent set of professionals is felt by the businesses more often than earlier.
The business risks for entities in BFSI sector including counter-party risks, market an operational risk, strategy and planning risk, capital risk, liquidity and reputation risk are just a few of the risks to be regularly identify, is a task undertaken by the BFSI corporates on a dynamic basis. Also the regulatory compliance and reporting is increasing leaps and bounds.
Business risks can be addressed more effectively if they are measured and timely mitigation programs are evolved. APAS has deep understanding of addressing both the measurable as well as the qualitative challenges faced by the clients. On many occasions the risk management is embedded with the strategy and the planning of the corporates in which our clients engage us.
APAS offers risk management advisory services by way of assistance in the areas of –
• Strategy and Planning Risk.
• Assistance with Risk Appetite Articulation for Policy Making and its Adherence.
• Assessment of Business Risks in the Context of the Risk Appetite and Rewards for Risk Taking.
• Assessment of Control Mechanism and Identification of Weak Spots in the Process Flows.
• Assessment of Risk Culture of the Corporate including Self-Identification of Process Performance by Business and Operations Personnel.
• Assessment of Mitigation Programs.